Ahead of the the Indian festive season, Apple is ready to launch it’s very first online store in India on September 23. This move will enhance the premium experience of the Apple customers in the country which will offer a wide range of products, services and support.
Apple has also roped in Blue Dart to provide it’s logistics support and courier services to the customers. The exclusive store will be Apple’s 38th online store worldwide which will offer technical experts’ advice and top-notch support facilities to the Indian customers.
In a major boost to the Indian customers, Apple has presented the following advantages that the people can avail while shopping from the exclusive online store.
- One-stop solution to the problems regarding choosing the right Apple product to one’s requirement, assistance while shopping, payment, and delivery.
- Reliability on genuine products with end to end shopping directly from the company to the customers, eliminating third-party sellers. Multiple payment options for convenience, high standards adopted for safe delivery.
- Exchange offer for buying new Apple products, customers can lower the price of new iPhones by answering a few questions on which Apple will provide a trade-in value.
- New and exclusive customization options for MacBooks while buying online.
- Free one to one online sessions with specialists which will help you to choose the best Apple product for your requirements.
The American electronics giant has been functioning in India for more than two decades now and provides about one million jobs to the citizens across the country with its current investments and innovation support. In India, Apple has over 450 physical retail and customer service stores.