If you also want to withdraw advance, full or little money from provident fund (PF) but you do not have a UAN number, you can still withdraw your PF. For this, you have to fill a form which has to be submitted to the EPFO office. However, extracting PF in this manner may result in circling the office of the EPFO.
Paperwork will go to EPFO and you have to fill the form to get PF. You will also get this form from the EPFO website or your office. With this you will have to attach some documents. However, extracting such PFs will increase your paperwork slightly. When your paper and form EPFO checks and all is correct, then after 10 to 20 days PF will come to your account.
You can also apply online, but you must have a UAN number at home. You can also apply for PF online. Now offices will not have to be circulated to withdraw money from PF. After applying your PF money will come directly to the account in about 5 to 10 days. Learn what is the way to apply online ..
How to apply:
- Visit the EPFO website here.
- Login by entering your UAN number, password, and captcha.
- Click on Manage.
- Check all the information on the KYC option.
- Click on Online Services. A drop menu will open. Click on Claim from it.
- Click Proceed For Online Claim to submit your claim form.
- Can be removed from PF in advance ‘I Want To Apply For’.
- From this, choose full EPF Settlement, EPF Part withdrawal (loan/advance), or pension withdrawal option.
Within 5 to 10 days of filling it, the money will be transferred to the registered bank account on EPFO. Information about this will also be available on your registered mobile number via SMS. You can apply to withdraw money online only if your EPF account is linked to Aadhaar.