Breakfast can be fun and healthy too. If you’re watching your diet, but can’t keep away from some yummy pancakes, this oatmeal pancake recipe is just for you. You not only control your calorie intake, you can also keep your sugar under check. Whether its a work day or a day-off, this oatmeal delight serves as a perfect super-fast breakfast recipe.
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Ingredients: (Makes 8-10 pancakes)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Few fresh coriander leaves- finely chopped
- A stalk of mint leaves-finely chopped
- A teaspoon of any herbs(optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Roast the oats till they are brown in color.
- Add tomatoes, onions, herbs, coriander leaves, mint and salt.
- Add water till the batter is thick.
- Brush the pan with olive oil.
- Pour batter on the pan enough for 1 pancake and spread evenly.
- Cover the pan for a few minutes till the sides lift off the pan.
- Flip over and cover the pan for a few minutes.
- Take it off the pan.
- Your yummy oatmeal pan cake is ready to be eaten with a dip of your choice!
Like the recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below. Also check out these other amazing recipes.