Have an inkling for an amazing juicy burger but you just had cheat day a couple days ago? This recipe for the healthiest burger patty is not just that, its super easy to prepare and vegan!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (For five orange size burgers):
- Three sweet potatoes- boiled
- 1 onion- finely chopped
- 2 small tomatoes- finely chopped
- Handful of coriander leaves- finely stopped
- Brown bread bun
- 1 teaspoon ginger- garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 cup rolled oats- roasted
- Salt to taste
- Use your stove to boil the sweet potatoes and roast the oats.
- Finely chop the veggies.
- Mix all the ingredients, leaving out the olive oil.
- Construct a burger patty in your hand.
- Put the oil on the pan.
- Place the patties and cover for ten minutes.
- Turn the patties and cover again until golden.
- Your patties are ready to be eaten with your brown bread bun.
- You can add tomato slices and iceberg lettuce if you like.
Let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments below.
Also don’t forget to check out our amazing collection of healthy recipe ideas that will leave your tummy full and your mind guilt-free.