Recently, Xiaomi declared its sub-brand POCO as an independent brand. It has been a year and a half that the company has not released any phone after its first launch POCO F1. POCO X2, the successor of Poco F1 is expected to be launched in Indian on February 4, 2020. There has been a lot on rumor streets about the new release and kept speculators guessing for the whole of 2019. A fresh rumor about POCO X2 is circling tech streets, claiming it to be a rebranding of Redmi K30. Redmi K30 was released in China in December 2019, and it is being said that POCO X2 is just Redmi K30 rebranded for India!
What are the rumored specifications of POCO X2?
It is speculated that POCO X2 has similar specifications as Redmi K30. Following are the rumored specifications of POCO X2:
- The phone dimensions are 165.30 x 76.60x 8.79 mm and it weighs 208 gm
- It has four cameras on the rear and two cameras on the front
- It runs on Android 10
- 64 GB in-built storage and an expandable memory up to 256 GB
- Dual Nano-SIM slots with GSM facility
- Connectivity options are plenty including Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi direct, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G, and 4G.
- RAM IS 6 GB
- It is also said to have face unlock feature, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor
- It has Gorilla Glass for protection
- Xiaomi proprietary fast charging facility
Rumors also say that the phone will be priced at Rs. 18,999 only.