After going up on stage in the European market early last week, Poco X3 pro was launched in India today on March 30th, at 12 pm.
This Indian variant of the European model will come with almost the same features and specifications as its European variant. However, some alterations in its configurations may be present.
Poco X3 Pro Features & Pricing
- a quad rear camera setup,
- high refresh rate display,
- a large battery with fast charging support,
- and liquid cooling technology
The Poco X3 was priced at EUR 249 in Europe for 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model, which roughly costs Rs. 21,400 in India.
It was priced at EUR 200 for the 8GB RAM +256GB storage option which costs roughly Rs. 25,700 in India.
The following are the different range of colours the phone comes in Europe:
- Phantom Black
- Frost Blue,
- and Metal Bronze colour options.
If we notice the Indian pricing for smartphones is relatively lower than European pricing.
Poco has finally made official remarks on the specifications of the Poco X3 Pro on its website.
- Poco will be charged by the Snapdragon 860 SoC,
- have a Full-HD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate,
- Sport UFS 3.1 storage, a 48-megapixel quad-rear camera setup, and 33W fast charging support.
- If the Indian variant sports the same specification as the European variant then we can see it run on MIUI 12, Android 11.
- Additionally, it may come with a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display with a 240Hz touch sampling rate, and up to 450nits brightness.
- The Poco X3 Pro will also feature a quad rear camera setup which includes a 48-megapixel primary Sony IMX582 sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle shooter with a 119-degree view radar.
- It will also sport a 2-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- The phone is equipped with high tech cameras and comes with a 20-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front.
- Poco X3 may connect to 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, IR Blaster and a headphone jack.
- The company has come with new techniques such as Liquid Cool technology to keep the temperature of Poco X3 Pro in check and for better heat elimination.
- The Indian variant will also come with a 5,160mAh battery with fast charging and sport stereo speakers that supports Hi-Res Audio.
- Finally, the phone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor to give an offhand finishing for the phone.