During the lockdown caused by Covid-19, a large number of people were closed in houses, roads were empty, factories were closed, construction work was stopped, then the air around us was also completely Was cleaned. In such a situation, pollution in most of the cities including the capital Delhi (Delhi) had reached very low levels. But now that the lockdown has opened across the country, vehicles have returned to the streets again, factories have opened, the air has once again been polluted.
Harmful effects of pollution on the body
Pollution not only causes lung and respiratory diseases but can also give rise to many more health-related problems such as infertility, miscarriage, heart disease, depression, etc. In such a situation, you can try these Ayurvedic remedies to control the adverse effects of pollution and clean the body from detox.
Our body acts like a sponge and absorbs the particles or particles it comes in contact with. Pollutants and chemicals present in contaminated air, such as carbon monoxide, lead, nitrogen oxide, particulate matter (PM particles), enter the body through the breath and begin to accumulate in the body. Therefore, to avoid the harmful effects of pollution, cleaning from inside the body is necessary. Detox is also necessary for these reasons.
There is a risk of serious diseases due to harmful chemicals and pollutants.
Detoxing the body helps in strengthening the immune system by expelling toxins out of the body.
Skin problems and metabolic diseases can also occur due to pollution, so cleaning from inside the body is important.
The process of detox helps in protecting from diseases as well as increasing lifespan.
Detox the body with these Ayurvedic remedies. In Ayurveda, many such herbs, plants, and spices have been told which can help us in removing the bad effect of pollution on our body.
1. Turmeric:– Turmeric, which has medicinal properties, contains curcumin which helps in anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antioxidant, anti-microbial, and cleansing the blood. Turmeric helps in flushing out the toxins present in the body and also helps in strengthening our ability to fight diseases (immunity).
How to use turmeric
If you wish, drink 1 glass of hot milk by adding 1 teaspoon turmeric before going to bed every night or you can eat this mixture on an empty stomach in the morning by mixing 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder or 1 teaspoon of honey.
2. Neem:– Neem leaves may be bitter but they are very good for health. Neem helps clean the body and blood by removing the toxins and pollutants present in the body.
How to use neem
Air pollution has a bad effect on the body as well as skin and hair, so boil neem leaves in water and wash your hair and skin with it. By doing this, the particles of pollution sticking to the skin and hair will be washed away. Also, if you want, you can chew 3-4 neem leaves on an empty stomach in the morning 2-3 times a week. This will help clean the blood.
3. Ginger and Basil:– Ginger is also beneficial for health in many ways and can help detox the body by reducing the effects of pollution. Ginger contains gingerol which has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and blood cleansing properties. Due to all these properties, ginger is considered very beneficial in cleansing the body from the inside, whereas Tulsi helps in removing the particles of pollution present in the respiratory system.
How to use ginger and basil
Grind ginger and take out about 1 teaspoon of juice and add half a teaspoon of basil leaves extract or juice and a little honey to it and consume this mixture on an empty stomach every morning. If you want, you can also drink Tulsi decoction. For this, put 8-10 basil leaves in 1 glass of hot water and add half an inch of ginger and cloves to it, when the water remains half after boiling, then take this decoction.
4. Cow Ghee:– Ghee also has detoxing properties and due to the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, ghee also helps in strengthening the immune system. Ghee also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help to cleanse the body from the inside. Also, ghee also prevents toxins such as lead and mercury from accumulating in the body.
How to use Ghee:
Add 1 or 2 drops of cow’s ghee in both your nasal cavity daily in the morning and before sleeping at night. By doing this, you will avoid taking the particles of pollution inside the body through the breath. Apart from this, if you want, you can also add ghee in your daily diet.
5. Amla:– Amla helps in cleaning the body by removing harmful chemicals and toxins that accumulate in the body due to pollution. Also, Amla enhances immunity by strengthening the immune system and due to being rich in Vitamin C, Amla also helps in giving stamina to the body.
How to use Amla
You can eat raw gooseberry or raw gooseberry chutney everyday or you can eat gooseberry candy or gooseberry jam. Include this fruit in your daily diet and then see how it protects the body from the harmful effects of pollution.
6. Pomegranate juice– Pomegranate juice not only helps in cleansing the blood, but this fruit also contains antioxidants that fight against diseases. The antioxidant capacity present in pomegranate juice and its seeds is 3 times more than that of green tea. In such a situation, if you wish, you can eat pomegranate fruit in breakfast in the morning or drink its juice or mix it in salad or raita and can also be consumed.
Disclaimer: The information in this article is for educational purposes in relation to certain health conditions and their possible treatment. It is not healthcare, screening, diagnosis, and treatment option offered by a qualified and licensed physician. If you, your child, or someone close is experiencing any such health problem, which is described here, contact the doctor as soon as possible. Do not use the information given here for the diagnosis or treatment of any health-related problem or disease without expert advice. If you do this, NewsTodayDigest will not be responsible for any possible loss to you in such a situation.