Realme X2 was launched in India in December 2019 for Rs. 16,999 and Rs. 18,999 for 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants respectively. The 4 GB RAM variant has 64 GB internal storage and 6 GB RAM version comes with 128 GB storage. The Realme X2 phones are available in pearl blue, pearl green, and pearl white colors. One can purchase Realme X2 online on Flipkart or via company’s official website www.realme.com
There is no discount on the Realme X2 phones, by phone manufacturers but Flipkart has launched an extremely attractive exchange offer. To avail, this discount offer one has to exchange an old phone for which there is a discount up to Rs. 15,059. Deducting the discount of Rs. 15,050 from the original price of Rs. 16,999, one can get the phone at Rs. 1,949 only. Also, there is a further 5 percent unlimited cashback on Flipkart on using Axis bank credit card. Axis bank credit card offers no interest EMI facility also.
What are the technical specifications of Realme X2?
- It weighs 182 gm and its dimensions are 158.7 mm x 75.2 mm x 8.6 mm
- The operating system is Android v9.0 (Pie) and powered by the Octa Core processor.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset
- Super AMOLED display with the screen resolution of 1080x 2340 pixels and 403 PPI pixel density
- An aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and screen to body ratio of 84.07%
- 32 MP f/2.0, wide-angle primary camera on the front and 64+8+2+2 MP rear cameras.
- It has 5x digital zoom, face detection, touch to focus and auto flash facilities.
- The battery life of 4000 mAh with VOOC fast charging technology.