The budget smartphone of Xiaomi, branded as Redmi 8A Dual is launched in the Indian market. Xiaomi Corp., the parent company of Xiaomi has announced the limited-time open sale of Redmi 8A Dual, which ends on 25th February 2020. Redmi 8A Dual is seen as value for money, and it’s starting price is Rs. 6,499. The phone can be bought online from the official website of Xiaomi and e-commerce giant Amazon (India) during the sale.
Redmi 8A Dual has two variants and It comes in three colors viz Midnight grey, Sea blue, and Sky white. The first variant comes with 32 GB storage and 2 GB RAM, and the second variant has 32 GB storage and 3 GB RAM. The open sale announced by Xiomi also includes an exchange offer under which a buyer can get a discount of up to Rs.6000 on an exchange of an old phone. The newer the phone, the higher the discount, capped at Rs. 6000. No cost EMI option is available in the open sale.
Technical specifications of Redmi 8A Dual
- 6.22 -inch HD plus touchscreen, with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels
- An aspect ratio of 19:9
- Powered by 1.45 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor
- Runs on Android 9.0
- The battery life of 5000 mAh, with proprietary fast charging facility
- Two rear cameras of 13 Megapixel (Primary) and 2 Megapixel (Secondary). The rear camera setup has an autofocus facility. It also has a front 8 Megapixel selfie camera.
- It is a dual SIM phone and accepts Nano-SIM cards.