-SBI E-Auction on 30 September 2020: If you too are thinking of taking home, shop or plot, then SBI Home Offers has come up with a great plan for you.
-Buy a Cheap House: State Bank of India (SBI Bank) is offering a chance to buy a house, plot or shop on 30th September at a very low price.
While giving information on Twitter, the bank said that SBI Mega E-Auction will be held on September 30.
More than 1000 properties will be put up for auction. These include open plot, residential, industrial and commercial property. Please note that these assets belong to those who failed to repay the loan.
As per the information available on the SBI website, the bank will auction the immovable properties attached by the order of the court / court. The auction is done with utmost transparency. The bank also says that it gives other information including freehold or leasehold of the property, its measurement, location etc. in the public notice issued for the auction.
You can inspect the property, you can get
all information related to this auction from any nearest branch of SBI. SBI branches have a designated person for contact, from which all information related to the property can be taken. Can also inspect the property as well.
According to the official website of SBI- sbi.co.in, some necessary documents to participate in the mega e-auction
- EMD for the particular property mentioned in the e-auction notice.
- KYC documents – to be submitted to the concerned branch.
- Valid Digital Signature- Signatories can contact the e-auctioneer or any other authorized agency to obtain a digital signature.
- Login ID and Password – After submission of EMD and KYC documents to the concerned branch, e-auctioners will send the email ID of the bidders.
- Bidders and bidder to bid during the auction on the date of e-auction as per auction rules.