UGC NET results announced today by National Testing Agency. UGC NET Exams were held between September 24th and November 13th. Total number of candidates who have appeared for the examination were 5,26,707, but around 8 lakh have registered themselves. The results are now available on the official website of NTA’s Website.
The exams was held online covering 81 subjects in 12 exam days covering 2 shifts each examination day. General Category had 1,56,882 students appeared, 47,161 students in Gen-EWS. 1,92,434 in OBC-NCL category, 88,914 in SC category, 33,811 in ST category, 7505 in PWD category took the UGC NET June 2020 examination.
As per the UGC policy, 6% of students who appear in both the papers and obtain minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of both the papers are declared NET qualified. The certificates to the qualified candidates will be issued by NTA shortly. The final answer keys of UGC NET 2020 were released on November 30.
How to download UGC NET Results 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download their result:
- Open the official website of NTA UGC NET June 2020 – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the UGC-NET June 2020 NAT Score notification available on the homepage. It will redirect to a new page ie the login page
- Enter your application number, date of birth, security pin and submit.
- Your UGC NET June 2020 score will be displayed on your laptop/phone
- Download your result and take a print for the same.
All the Best to all aspirants who have appeared for the UGC NET 2020!